Monday 5 September 2005

Anyone ever say something they were sure of?

and have the sudden realisation that they felt absolutely the opposite? That happened yesterday in conversation. Because of the public nature of this blog I can't really discuss it now, as it wouldn't be either:

a) fair on those it would affect.

b) certain, that I'm right.

I have a certain sense of urgency in particular directions, and feel like things have changed, but can't yet see a way ahead, nor have clarity. Kind of 'calling' without a known destination. There are many factors feeding this, and I have to be sure that I can move in faith, rather than presumption or personal preference.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.