Friday 15 July 2005

I'm very glad you're all here

but it was easier in the 'old days' if I wanted to post my feelings.

We've always been honest and open - everything posted here has been real. But there are many things that can't be said to protect individuals (or protect us from the wrath of individuals :-)

So I am careful what I write.

Tonight I'm feeling down - weary of the bucket being half empty and there being a downside to every positive outcome. I'll bounce back (typing about it seems to help, strangely) - I have to. And I've got a worship team practice tomorrow that I need to be prepared for.

Maybe I'll start an anonymous blog somewhere that I can publish my secret, most unseemly and slanderous thoughts to..... Or maybe I won't.

Thanks for (not) listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.