Saturday 1 January 2005

So...... Where's the party?


Here, that's where it was.

I'd planned to do a webcam thing like Randall, but ended up having to go back to work for a few hours (and later today too) because my cells had grown way too fast, and would die if they were left.

A few days ago I spent a evening ringing through the entire church phone directory plus a few friends, and about half of them came. This was both nice and fortunate: nice because it's great when the body gets together and fortunate because our house bordered on the 'sardine' side. I'm sure it's no smaller than it used to be, but I also seem to remember getting a lot more bods in here 10 years ago.

Still, cozy is good. Most people seemed to enjoy themselves and we saw the new year in together. I'm pretty bushed now: Chris was tired so I sent her to bed, then cleared up (mostly). I wonder whether I've found all the hidden glasses and cans that people hide, expecting to come back for them? They usually appear over the next week or so after things like this, as furniture gets moved.

Sooooo. Happy new year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.