Wednesday 23 June 2004

Another mad day

Doing my "azure posterior'd arthropod" bit this week. It's very satisfying to get so much done, but also knackering.

My main technician (who runs the routine screening service) is on holiday this week, so I'm carrying her work, plus I'm off to Budapest tomorrow, and I've had to organise the stand, prepare the kit for shipping, all on top of a busy production support process.

Never mind. Nearly done now - just one assay running a little late.

I also had an hour or so out this morning. There was a presentation this morning at Sarah's school, and she was to receive a Platinum award (the highest they can receive) for achievement and attitude etc. She played it down quite a bit, but she was the only one in her form who received that level of award, and we felt that she should see we honoured her for it.

Talking of Budapest, I'll try to take some pics there, if I get time out of the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.