Saturday 3 April 2004

Getting right in the swing of Texas

I really understand about the shape now.

Out for lunch at a restuarant called 'BJs' (you could NEVER call a place that in the UK). We ordered a large pizza between 2 of us. They made a mistake, and gave us a medium instead. That was actually the right size, however they INSISTED on making us a second medium to make up for it. That pizza is now sat in a box in the fridge here at the apartment.

Worst of of - it's calling to me!

I. Do. Not. Need. More. Pizza.

Think I'll put some jeans and an old T on and go for a walk. Or at least dodge the traffic anyway.


Just one more interesting thing - our company warehouse is literally just a hundred yards from a 'Vineyard' church, which is also built in one of the warehouse modules. I'm actually tempted for the first time ever to go visit another church on a Sunday morning. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.