Friday 23 January 2004

Suicidal tendencies.

Ever do something, only to realise immediately after that it might not, just possibly, have been the best thing to do?

Just emailed Chris a picture of a toothbrush with a bubble over it's head saying "I have the worst job in the world" and a loo-roll behind it with a thought bubble "that's what you think".

Title was captioned 'you're a pink tooth brush, I'm a blue loo roll'.

Also included was a pic of Einstein standing with a blackboard covered in equations and the caption "but I STILL don't understand women".

I detect incipient sense-of-humour failure, although they seemed funny to me at the time.






Quick, pass me a gun, my foot's in view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.