Saturday 27 December 2003

That was a strange night.

I'm not a big one for dreams, but last night's sleep wasn't pleasant. Got the light out around 11ish, but just couldn't drop off, and was still awake after midnight. I really didn't want a 'Christmas all-nighter' as I've done in previous years, having been slept-out, so rolled over again and eventually fell asleep.

And that's when it all started. Ben has been playing 'Serious Sam' on the upgraded PC, which involves a lot of monster fragging. Yuk. That got combined with bits of 'Aliens' (never saw the original, didn't want to see that one either - long story from 15 years ago) plus imagining I was on a cruise ship. And there were sections of 'Terminator' in there too.

None of this is my kind of thing, and maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it. Whatever, I hate the way these things creep under the consciousness. So I've kind of slept, but it wasn't fun.

Time to go hunt cars, I guess. Where's my grenade launcher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.